Vidogram for PC – Windows XP/7/8/10 and Mac OS X
Vidogram is a powerful application based on Telegram that works as a messenger as well as allows you to make voice and video calls. While there are a number of applications in the app stores offering the same basic functionality, however, when it comes to features Vidogram offers a lot more. It is free and you can easily install it on your handheld devices via Google Play store. Also, you can download the same Android version of Vidogram for PC or Laptops and can use it on big screens. The wide range of Vidogram features comes in handy on multiple devices. The installation process for PC/Laptop is a bit different from that of mobile devices. You can use the instructions listed in the later section to avoid confusion. And before you jump off to that, do read about the features in the section below.
The Vidogram application is based on the Telegram, which explains the similarities between the two. In terms of features, Vidogram offers a lot. Starting with the basics, you can make secure and high-quality voice and video calls and can even live stream. There is a Telegram-based messenger with multiple tabs. The messenger feature even allows Advanced forward with editing and an option to remove the quotation. And if don’t like typing, use speech to text converter and convey your message. You can redesign the tabs as per your liking.
Likewise, Vidogram comes with various in-built tools as well. For instance, there is a Paining tool and a voice changer option that you can use anytime. And then there is a Download manager, which allows you to download different media. As for the usuals, the options to mark chat, a full-screen mode for Gifs, and different fonts and themes are also there. In short, Vidogram packs all the key features and tools that you require to communicate effectively and securely.
- FooView Float Viewer for PC, Windows and Mac OS X
- Download Podcast Addict for PC and Laptop
- Vidmate for PC and Mac – Windows XP/7/8/10
It is free to use and you can install it easily on your mobile devices via app stores. If you in for PCs, follow the instructions provided below and install Vidogram on PC/Laptop right away.
Install Vidogram on PC and Laptop
- The very first thing you need is an Android emulator.
- As a Windows user, you can get the BlueStacks 4. Mac users can get the Nox Player.
- Install the emulator and then open it, sign in using your Google Account.
- Open the Play Store in the emulator now.
- In the Play Store, type “Vidogram” without quotes and find it.
- Next, install the Vidogram on the Emulator.
- You will find Vidogram under the All Apps section of Emulator.
- Open Vidogram and connect with your loved ones. That’s it.
While using Vidogram, keep in mind that it will not work system-wide and you must open it inside the BlueStacks or Nox Player.
If you are having trouble installing Vidogram on your PC/Laptops, let us know via comments.