Download Star VPN for PC, Windows and Mac OS X
Get past restrictions and access your desired content on the internet on big screens. Here’s how to download Star VPN for PC and Laptop.
You can get past restrictions, secure the data transmission, and browse the internet anonymously, all with Star VPN. So basically, it covers all the three key areas: security, anonymity, and access to restricted websites. If you are having trouble accessing your desired website due to firewalls or ISP restrictions, Star VPN will get you past the barriers. It is free to use applications and you can easily install it on your handheld devices via Google Play and App Store.
Also, if you are a PC user, you can download the Android version of Star VPN for PC and Laptop as well. The process differs a bit but not rocket science. You can follow the instructions provided at the end to avoid getting stuck. Before you jump off, you may want to take a look at the features in the section below.
Star VPN Features
It is a free VPN that you can use to access the sites that have been blocked by your ISP. Not just the websites but you can also unblock the apps such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Snapchat. It could be termed as the basic feature that every VPN has. What’s good about Star VPN is that you can browse the internet anonymously. It basically masks the real IP of your device with that of a virtual one, allowing you to access the content anonymously.
- Download Proxynel VPN for PC, Windows and Mac
- Tenta Private VPN Browser Ad Blocker for PC and Laptop
- Download EUT VPN for PC, Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac
So, in a way, Star VPN also acts as a proxy guard and keeps others from following your tracks. Another key feature of Star VPN is security. Star VPN secures your data while you are connecting to public Wi-Fi hotspots or cellular data networks. It protects your passwords and personal data from the attacks of hackers.
In short, for a basic VPN, Star VPN covers all the three key areas and help you protect your data while at the same time gives you access to blocked content. It is free and you can easily install it on your handheld devices. Also, you can download Star VPN for PC or Laptop and can install it following the instructions provided below.
Download and install Star VPN for PC and Laptop
- The very first thing you need is an Android emulator.
- As a Windows user, you can get the BlueStacks 4. Mac users can get the Nox Player.
- Install the emulator and then open it, sign in using your Google Account.
- Open the Play Store in the emulator now.
- In the Play Store, type “Star VPN” without quotes and find it.
- Next, install the Star VPN on the Emulator.
- You will find Star VPN under the All Apps section of Emulator.
- Open Star VPN and start browsing. That’s it.
While using Star VPN PC, keep in mind that it will not work system-wide and you must open it inside the BlueStacks or Nox Player.
If you are having trouble installing Star VPN for PC/Laptops, let us know via comments.