Download CapCut for PC, Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac
Cut, reverse, change speed, and edit your videos using the CapCut editor app now on big screens as we help you download CapCut for PC and Laptop.
CapCut is an all-in-one video editing application that helps you edit and create incredible videos. Cut, reverse, change speed, or throw in some filters to make your videos perfect, it’s just too easy. And in this guide, we will show you an easy way to download CapCut for PC or Laptop, so that you can use it on the big screens for editing. CapCut is designed for Android and iOS, which means you can get it easily on handheld devices via Google Play
Also, check out: Doubtnut for PC
CapCut Editor App Features
CapCut Editor is a video editing tool previously known as ‘Viamaker’ that you can use to make your videos perfect. It comes with a wide range of editing tools, filters, and features to help you sharpen those loose ends. Whether you want to cut short your videos, reverse, or change the speed, the CapCut app is where you get the tools to perform these functions. It comes with advanced filters and beauty effects that you can add to the videos. And it’s quite easy, you just have to scroll through the filters and click to apply the desired one.
Aside from the basics, CapCut features a tremendous music library with exclusive copyright songs that you can embed in your videos. Also, there are numerous stickers, fonts, and all those catchy things to let you fully express yourself in the videos. There is a list of trending stuff including the fonts and stickers, which is kind of good. And then there are magical effects so get creative with all the fun stuff.
- Download VideoBuddy for PC, Windows and OS X
- Adobe Photoshop Camera, Windows and Mac OS X
- Download Triller for PC, Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac
To sum it all up, for a basic video fixes and editing, CapCut features an adequate set of tools that you can use. On top of everything, it is free and you can easily get it on handheld devices via app stores. You can download CapCut for PC on Windows and Mac devices, following the sections below.
CapCut PC Download
CapCut Editor is one of the best apps with a wide range of filters and tweaks that you can use to edit your videos. Though designed for handheld devices, you might want to use it on your PCs or Laptops. Since CapCut is aimed at Android and iOS OSes, you cannot install it on your PC/Laptop, as you do on a handheld device. You can make use of the Android version of the app and use it on a PC or Laptop via an Android Emulator. For newbies, Emulators are virtual machines that emulate Android OS and we have shed light on the installation in the section below.
How to set up an Android Emulator
With Emulators, the idea is to set up an Android OS platform so that you can install Android apps and games on big screens. Once you have the platform set and running, you can easily install the Android CapCut Editor app and use it on the big screens of PCs and Laptops. Here’s how you can install and set up an Emulator yourself.
- The very first thing you need is to download the Emulator you see fit.
- On Windows, you can download BlueStacks 4 using the links below.
- If you are using Mac, you can get the Nox Player using the link below.
- Next, install the emulator on your PC or Laptop.
- To set up the Emulator, sign in using your Google Account. If you do not have one, you can sign up for it for free.
Install CapCut for PC and Laptop
- Launch the Emulator and Open the Play Store in it.
- In the play store search bar, type “CapCut” without quotes and press the Enter key.
- Next, install the CapCut Editor app via the Emulator.
- Once installed, you will find CapCut under the All Apps section of Emulator. That’s it.
While running CapCut PC on big screens, keep in mind that it will not work system-wide and you must open it inside the BlueStacks or Nox Player.
If you are having trouble downloading CapCut for PC, let us know via comments.