Download IPTV Extreme Pro for PC, Windows and Mac
IPTV Extreme Pro is an app that you can use to stream movies, watch your favorite shows and channels. With IPTV Extreme Pro, you don’t have to download anything, simply install it an start streaming. The only thing you need is to enter the playlist you want to watch, though it does support M3U playlists. There are hundreds of different channels that you can watch live and with ease. IPTV Extreme Pro is a paid version of the IPTV Extreme app. Like the previous version, you can easily install IPTV Extreme Pro on your handheld devices via the Google Play store. At the same time, you can also download the same Android version of IPTV Extreme Pro for PC and Laptop as well. We have listed the instructions to help you with the process. However, before we get into that, you might want to look at the features given below.
IPTV Extreme Pro Features
IPTV Extreme Pro allows you to live stream hundreds of channels in different languages and watch your favorite Tv shows. It is basically the premium version of the IPTV Extreme app which has limitations in terms of features. For instance, users had to enter playlists manually whereas the new IPTV Extreme Pro supports M3U playlists and multi EPG. Aside from that, it also offers support to Remote control and Chromecast. While IPTV Extreme Pro opens doors to many channels, you can make use of the Parental Control feature to apply restrictions as well. Also, there is an option to search for the similar programs.
One of the best things you can do with IPTV Extreme Pro is to record the content you are watching. It allows you to record anything you are watching anytime within the app. So, if you preoccupied with a task while your favorite show is streaming, simply record it and watch it later. And guess what? you can even edit your recorded videos as well. IPTV Extreme Pro comes with a built-in video editor that you can use to tweak the videos. The rest of the features include 10 different themes to give the app a new look, Time recording, and Autostart on Boot function.
- FooView Float Viewer for PC, Windows and Mac OS X
- Download Podcast Addict for PC and Laptop
- Vidogram for PC – Windows XP/7/8/10 and Mac OS X
IPTV Extreme Pro is a paid service, however, given the services, it’s not much. Also, there is a free version as well by the name of IPTV Extreme in the play store. You can install it using the same method that we have listed below for IPTV Extreme Pro.
Install IPTV Extreme Pro on PC and Laptop
- The very first thing you need is an Android emulator.
- As a Windows user, you can get the BlueStacks 4. Mac users can get the Nox Player.
- Install the emulator and then open it, sign in using your Google Account.
- Open the Play Store in the emulator now.
- In the Play Store, type “IPTV Extreme Pro” without quotes and find it.
- Next, install the IPTV Extreme Pro on the Emulator.
- You will find IPTV Extreme Pro under the All Apps section of Emulator.
- Open IPTV Extreme Pro and connect with your loved ones. That’s it.
While using IPTV Extreme Pro, keep in mind that it will not work system-wide and you must open it inside the BlueStacks or Nox Player.
If you are having trouble installing IPTV Extreme Pro on your PC/Laptops, let us know via comments.