How to install BoxFlix for PC – Windows 10 and Mac
Having trouble find your favorite movie? look no more and get BoxFlix. It is an application that lets you watch your favorite movies and Tv shows. It is free, easy to navigate, and has a huge collection of movies of different genres. While BoxFlix cannot be compared to big names, the app is doing well since its release, last week. You can easily install it on your handheld devices via Google Play store. And since it is better to watch your favorite movie on big screens, how about taking BoxFlix onto PCs? Though there isn’t any official release for PC/Laptop, you can download the Android version of BoxFlix for PC and Laptop. You can follow the instructions provided in the later section to install BoxFlix on PC and learn more about the app in the section below.
BoxFlix is one of those applications with self-explanatory titles, gives the hints of a streaming application. To give you a brief view of the features, BoxFlix with its huge collection of movies is a perfect app that you can have to entertain yourselves. And the best thing about BoxFlix is that it offers movies and Tv shows from different countries. Also, the movies are categorized on the basis of genres in order to make it easy for you to pick your favorite. Mystery, Sports, Adventure, Biography, and Drama are some of the categories that you can look under to pick your favorite movie.
- Download IPTV Extreme Pro for PC, Windows and Mac
- FooView Float Viewer for PC, Windows and Mac OS X
- Vidogram for PC – Windows XP/7/8/10 and Mac OS X
Aside from scrolling through the categories, you can also search directly the movies. Those suspicious about the streaming apps, BoxFlix doesn’t store any content on the devices, so you are safe there. To sum it all up, BoxFlix, though released recently, is one of the best apps that you can use to watch your favorite movies. It is free and you can easily install it on your mobile devices. Also, following the instructions provided below, you can download BoxFlix on PC and Laptop.
Install BoxFlix on PC and Laptop
- The very first thing you need is an Android emulator.
- As a Windows user, you can get the BlueStacks 4. Mac users can get the Nox Player.
- Install the emulator and then open it, sign in using your Google Account.
- Open the Play Store in the emulator now.
- In the Play Store, type “BoxFlix” without quotes and find it.
- Next, install the BoxFlix on the Emulator.
- You will find BoxFlix under the All Apps section of Emulator.
- Open BoxFlix and start streaming. That’s it.
While using BoxFlix, keep in mind that it will not work system-wide and you must open it inside the BlueStacks or Nox Player.
If you are having trouble installing BoxFlix on your PC/Laptops, let us know via comments.